Our church has a number of ministries that all have the same ultimate aim. We as a church body want to serve each other, our community, and especially you. We want you to find a place of spiritual encouragement, so we have something specially designed for you no matter who you are! Take a look!
Women of the L.I.G.H.T.
Ladies Intentionally Going, Helping & Touching
Our Ladies meet on the 2nd Saturday of every month at 10 AM
Man 2 Man
A Ministry – FOR Men – By Men – With Men
Monthly breakfast at 9 AM on the third Saturday of each month.
- Pre-school through 5th Grade
- An Active Bible-based Ministry for Children
- Music, Crafts, Activities, and Interactive Bible Learning
- For students 6th—12th Grades
- Every Sunday Morning 9:30 am
- Every Wednesday Evening 6:30—8:10 pm
- Interesting, Engaging, & Safe Age-Specific Weekly Classes
- Creative Bible Lessons, Exciting Games, and a Variety of Enjoyable Events
Single Adult Ministries
“Where No One Stands Alone”
- Ages 18—29
- Connect, Engage, Equip, Reach
Young at Heart
- Join us for FUN, FOOD, FELLOWSHIP
- A VARIETY of information and entertainment
- Monday 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Bring your driver’s license and proof of current address in Tippecanoe County
- Vacation Bible School
- Community Outreach Carnival
- Drama, Skits, Concerts
- We offer Family Friendly, Family Safe Events: SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!